[openbeos] Re: Nasm

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:38:29 -0500

> We should really add those, ffmpeg insists on them as well, and I've a
> hard time trying to push default values to svn (some freaks want people
> to port their OSes to ffmpeg instead of the other way round).
> It's from the standard anyway so it shouldn't hurt.
>
> François.

I was going to create diffs for inttypes.h and stdint.h with these, but I
wanted to double check code style and get clarification on the copyright
header.  As per
http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/haiku_coding_guidelines the authors
should be listed, so I would have to figure out all who worked on it.
Unless you aren't following that convention for the posix headers??

Curtis