[openbeos] Re: NOT! ...PPC...

  • From: Kobi Lurie <k_lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:15:28 +0200

either the general mailing list is lagging or i get my mails 2 days later ??
real strange.
didn't mean to anyway. ignore the thread.
anybody said anything about p-p-c ?
i didn't hear anything? did you? no? must have been the wind..

hope this is enough :))
best regards, great code, and sunny fun for all :)

Colin Rogers wrote:

It's been dead for ages....

cheers for bringing it up again!