[openbeos] My Welcome Message

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:13:37 +0200

Hello,

I'll introduce myself. I'm Ithamar Adema, 28 years old, live in The
Netherlands, Have almost 10 years professional experience in C/C++ on
platforms ranging from Mac (68K/PPC) to S/390 (IBM Mainframe).
I'm willing to work on any part of BeOS, but probably most experience would
be Interface Kit, esp. Printing related stuff. I've been in (technical)
lead positions multiple times, so wouldn't mind leading a team.

Would it be an idea to create a advagato.org-like site dedicated to this
project? I'm willing to put it on my Linux (cable-modem powered) server, if
we all agree it is useful.

Regards,

Ithamar R. Adema
Information Engineering Associates Ltd