[haiku] My May Spectrum magazine arrived today...

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 18:50:45 -0700

So Ryan, let me be the first to congratulate you on your Haiku article!
Haven't had a chance to do more than glance at it yet, but it looks great!
Having exposure like this in the IEEE's flagship magazine should be a
marvellous boost for the project.

I may have more comments when I've managed to read it, though I
do notice that you give dates for the beta and R1... (:-))

Great job!

        -- Pete --

[My only gripe has nothing to do with you.  For the first time I've ever
known it, one page -- the one with the screen shots -- didn't get inked
properly, and is very hard to read.  Grrr.]