[haiku] Re: Multi-track recording and compositing

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 22:05:13 +0200

On 2009-06-07 at 13:33:25 [+0200], Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
wrote:
> Unfortunately, we seem to have changed something in our libmedia.so with
> regards to plugin management which makes Clockwerk crash (in libmedia.so)
> when trying to play back a clip on the timeline. I will look into that
> next.

Hm... while I did find some memory corruption bugs in Haiku's media plugin
management, Clockwerk still crashes when importing media clips. I seem to
be not so successful in tracking it down. :-\ The repository is up in any
case and it should even build on BeOS, though I have not tested that myself.

Best regards,
-Stephan