[haiku] Re: Mouse "Click to focus" mode: what is it for?

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:23:38 +0100

Mac OS X has an interesting solution to this problem - they provide a GUI
preferences tool for configuring the most common options, and when you
really want a rarely used preference, you must do it via the Terminal app.
 This way, the GUI is simple for a majority of users, and the hard core
geeks get to toggle their fetish preference as well via the command line.

Cheers.

PS - a new Haiku user is due in September :)