[haiku] More Haiku translations and translators welcome

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:56:58 -0800

There's been a lot of progress these last few months getting Haiku
translated into several other languages.  If you are fluent in
languages other than English and would like to help out, you can start
by joining the haiku i18n general mailing list and checking out the
i18n wiki page.  On the HTA site you can check the progress of the
translations for a specific language and even sign up and start
helping out.  Be sure to send a welcome email to the i18n mailing
list.  There's several language translation teams already set up, if
you need one set up for your language of choice just ask on the i18n
mailing list and someone should be able to help out.
I'm sure I left out some more important info so hopefully someone can
fill in the blanks where I missed key points here.
Thanks for all the hard work so far.
-scottmc

Main wiki page:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n