[openbeos] Re: More Haiku Contest Icons

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:03:56 +0200

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

Stephan Assmus wrote:
It's easier to add some style commands to the existing source than actually creating a Drupal theme. I'm able to
test on my own Drupal setup, but it's impossible to know how it will look on the plonetest site before I'm able to recreate the plonetest site fully (as you can see here: http://drupal.bug-nordic.org/, is something I haven't been able to do yet). I wonder how it would look if we applied the theme as it is now - just to test and see what's missing.
Do you have access to do such a thing?

I'm not sure. Completely out of my area of expertise... :-) Waldemar?

FWIW, there is a theme switcher module for Drupal that could be used test the new theme.

Download: http://drupal.org/project/switchtheme
Demo: http://www.elderweb.com/demo/

Koki

That would be nice. Anyone know if it would be possible to add the theme from a remote (my) server? So that I could edit and test live? Don't know if thats even remotely possible though. :)