[openbeos] Re: Monitor Support & co

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:15:20 -0500

>  Whaooooo,
>
>*** Warning ****    you are going to explode as many opensource do.
>Be serious please,  don't  ask for multimonitor support when no full working
>kernel and 2D drivers are here.
> Stay focused on a basis you could extend LATER.
>
>Needs for the OpenBeOS project are, in this order:
>- a full working kernel
>- drivers
>- a minimal development kit
>- app_server, and other servers
>- a file system
>- full completed API implementation
>- new features
>- a lot of applications
>

>People are not patient...  and developers have too much dreams
>to make them real, that's life !!
I'm not very patient, either. In all seriousness (for those who haven't
followed this thread all the way through), I just wanted ideas and opinions,
which I most definitely got. I've had a lot to mull over and I think I've got
things figured out on the road to take once we get to R2, or at least a
working app_server. My appreciation and thanks to you all. :D

--DarkWyrm