[openbeos] Re: Monitor Support & co

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:52:12 +0100

I tend to mostly have some obscure setting for my hardware:

2 x
(
Sony 19" trinitron CRT
Geforce 2 GTS (7700?!?)
AMD 1GHz
)
I like to have an overview of/on my workplace :^)

And love to steer/control some more from the deskbar (wich I tend to use
Windoze style - at the
bottom of the screen - I know, stupid habits), like workplace selection,
filemanager, quickmenu (windoozestyle ;-( etc.))

greetz and thanx for aal the great work you guys are doing,

Rob

PS: I can´t code but am trying to learn some.