[haiku] Re: Money through amazon associates

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:34:28 -0800

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This could bring in a bit of money all year round, but if we could
>> manage to set it all up fast, fast, fast, we could capitalize on that
>> last minute xmas gift frenzy...
>
> Good idea IMO, can't hurt.
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

I did this years ago (2002) and did manage to raise some funds which
were used to buy hardware for driver devs.  Perhaps we can put
together a list of helpful books to create a new recommended book
list.  I picked up a copy of Effective C++ as Mike Crawford had
suggested on the ML a couple weeks ago.  Maybe other devs have some
suggested books they can add to the list?

-scottmc