[openbeos] Re: Missing glibc PPC Parts?

  • From: Ilzu Siiteri <ilzu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:38:11 +0200

> Howdy,

Hello,

> it seems like the PPC specific parts of the glibc in our repository are
> incomplete. I'm (or rather the compiler is) missing the
> .../glibc/include/arch/ppc/bits directory and its contents (e.g. endian.h).

I've noticed this earlier but as there were no compiler for ppc haiku so I
forgot to inform anyone about it. I've attached
the ../glibc/include/arch/ppc/bits directory, with contents that I copied
from glibc source. Those files should be right, althrough some of them
already exist in the ../x86/bits directory (the platform independent files
for processors that support ieee 754 floating point arithmetic standard).
These files are from glibc 2.2.5 as I tried with files from 2.3.5, but
mathinline.h did not compile.

bye,
Ilzu