[openbeos] Re: Milestone Prize

  • From: Kevin Czapla <czapla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:18:58 -0700

This is a great idea: raise funds through donations to the OpenBeOS project,
to be spent as the active developers best see fit for promotion of the
success of the project.

Before too long, this *will* become a reality. As I understand it, OpenBeOS
is currently in the process of becoming a non-profit organization in the US.
(This is a legal tax-exempt institutional status.) Once this process is
completed, the organization will be in a position to accept and distribute
donation funds from enthusiastic supporters like us. Finally, we will all be
able to help out!

Count me in, too!

Czeslaw Czapla