[openbeos] Re: Milestone Prize

  • From: Gabe Yoder <gyoder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:41:14 -0400

Calm down.  I think you are taking this far more seriously than any of the
developers.  I think it is safe to say that most of us probably share Axel's
feelings on this matter.  It isn't likely to divide things since the
milestone requires work from so many areas.  Also, for a number of us, the
monetary amount doesn't carry as much weight as you might think.

   Gabe