[openbeos] Re: Milestone Prize

  • From: Kobi Lurie <k_lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:48:57 +0200

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

"Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

En réponse à Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

François.
Proud to be French anyway :P

People should be proud of their heritage, regardless of what the current government of their country thinks. :-)

Funny thing. I actually have no idea, why one should be proud of one's nationality, as one has nothing to do with it aside from accidentially being born in a certain place of the world. Maybe I'm a bit nihilistic, or just German... :-)

Anyway, that's off topic. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

CU, Ingo (not being particularly proud to be German, European, human, white, male,...)

LOL.
I agree.
we should take things like these lightly.
this isn't what combines us together. ofcourse in my country (israel) it's a bit more complicated.