[haiku] Re: Migration from Basho to Official Localization of Haiku

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:12:30 -0800

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 09:54 +0900, Eguchi Satoshi wrote:
> This is a personal question;
> is there anyone maintains the Canna?
> If this is not the case, I would like to be a maintainer for it.

This is an area of Haiku that has not seen any updates since it was
merged into the repository, so +1 from me.

Canna is very basic, but it works well and it's quite stable. Even if no
major changes are made to the code base, keeping the Canna dictionaries
in sync with those of the upstream project would be a great plus. If you
can do that, it would be great.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki