[haiku] Re: Migration from Basho to Official Localization of Haiku

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:59:14 -0800

Hi Scott,

http://ports.haiku-files.org/browser/haikuports/trunk/app-i18n/anthy/anthy-9100.bep?rev=469

http://ports.haiku-files.org/browser/haikuports/trunk/app-i18n/anthy/anthy.OptionalPackageDescription?rev=470
> The COPYING file mentions some parts of it that are GPL2, so I need to
> update that part of the .OPD file as well.
> A preliminary binary is posted here:
> http://www.haiku-ports.de/packages/app-i18n/anthy/

I am curious: is this intended to be the beginnings of a Japanese
language package or do you have something else in mind?

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki