[haiku] Re: Midi devices in Haiku

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:12:25 +0100

Hi,
I've bought a midi/usb adapter: an "Icon Midiport"; is recognized by
Haiku and by every midi software (sequitur, midisynth, patchbay,
squeek synth and so on) But seems that only MIDI OUT works (i can send
notes to MIDI IN of keyboard and works well) I can also select MIDI IN
(to use keyboard to play music) but i can't play nothing. My keyboard
is a Nord Eelctro 2 from Clavia.
I noticed that, in anyway, i can change program (instrument) if i
turns some knobs on the keyboard, but in anyway i can't play nothing.
There is some option to set in the keyboard? I can change a lot of
settings in the keyboard options.. (In Windows XP using Cubase, i just
have to plug the keyboard and i can play VSTi via midi)

Best regards.