[haiku] Re: Midi devices in Haiku

  • From: "Dale A. Raby" <daleraby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:10:47 -0600

Just a note of support from a non-IT pro.  I've played with your release
and gotten it to boot, but don't have a spare machine to install it to
yet.  I do, however applaud your efforts to bring an open source BeOS to
fruition!

--
"Think nobody intercepts email?  Think again!  Gnu Privacy Guard.  Not
just for spies."