[openbeos] Re: Messages Translation ?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:36:11 +0200 (MEST)

As I already said, I'm fully against kernel localisation.
This is _not_ the place for that. Please don't think because
you have your BSOD in french or whatever (which really helps you a lot I
think , hmmm ?) there will be a french KDL or so.
Anyway, if as I did you already searched microsoft's site for infos about
some BSOD messages, you might have been very disapointed while trying to get
the exact english translation (the english database is way bigger, so more
chance to get it)...
So believe me, it's everything but helping here.