[haiku] Re: Manipulating query template string

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:19:07 -0600

Haiku might want to build something like "Run Program" right into the OS
someday.  I do my daily work on the Mac and am crazy about Spotlight.  I do
CTRL-space and just start typing, and it finds anything I want to run or
open.  BFS (ok, HFS :-) has everything indexed already, so it's a step-ahead
in that game...seems like a natural!