[haiku] Re: Man

  • From: Dave Osbourne <super_dooper_dave_osbourne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

What constitutes bloat and distribution is a personal thing.  At some point if
Haikuor any other light weight OS is to be other than standard means by some
that isno longer industrial.  My thoughts are to make it usable, and man by all
means makesa tool like an OS usable.  So many versions of UNIX/BSD layer have
various andsubtle differences without man standard most coming to Haiku will
question its powerout of box without man.