[openbeos] Re: Makefiles fo Linux Programs...

  • From: Fred K Ollinger <follinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:11:24 -0400 (EDT)

Where are the makefiles?

I looked under the kernel and it said no cvs. Any help on this. Thanks.

Fred Ollinger (follinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
CCN sysadmin

Immigrants standing on the first,
Rotting skeletons absorbing dust.
Stinky bodies on the second,
While constitution rights they wrongfully amend.
Finally I can live, work and die,
Name is "land of the free", dare I ask why?

Copyright(c) Samantha S. Ollinger