[haiku] Re: MSI Wind U100 or Dell Mini 10v?

  • From: Artur Wyszynski <aljen-mlists@xxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:00:47 +0200

Hey,
I've got MSI Wind U100 and i'm happy with it :)
Video, USB & ethernet is working fine, however this model has wifi based on RT2860 chipset not atheros, so there will be no wlan (even FreeBSD can only use wifi via ndis) and sound is only on headphones for now with HDA driver.

Regards,
Artur Wyszynski

Gabriele Biffi pisze:
I'm going to buy one of these netbooks: the MSI Wind U100 or the Dell Mini 10v. Which one is a better choice for Haiku? I'm interested in video, Ethernet and USB. If anyone has one of these, can they report their experience?

Thanks,

Gabriele - www.biffuz.it