[haiku] Re: MDR Questions

  • From: Stephan Lichtenauer <fbsdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:13:54 +0200

Am 31.03.2009 um 14:01 schrieb Bruno Albuquerque:

Stephan Lichtenauer wrote:

I have had a look at the MDR which I downloaded yesterday from haikuware.com and installed on Haiku 29625 in VMWare Fusion.

I replied to Stephan privately but, as a summary, he was not aware that MDR is actually included with Haiku and installed the Haikufiles package (which installs add-ons in different directories). This is the reason for most of his problems.

-Bruno

Hm and I was so proud of my detailed error analysis ;)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to explain though!

Stephan