[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: hudsonco1@xxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:45:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Matt,

It sounds like an awesome project. It would help if you could outline the
series in terms of content and subject areas. Maybe provide some idea of how in
depth you will go with the material. How many you will produce. And it would
help to know how much time you would need from a mentor.

There are certainly many here who would assist, the question is how much of a
commitment you are asking for.

Regards,
Andrew