[openbeos] Logos, Mascots, other non-Dev stuff

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:09:32 -0500

New list (OBOS-PR):

Speak whatever you like there.  I guess more of a general chit-chat
list, so to speak.  I named it with the pr for lack of better name, but
figured logos and mascots are sort of a PR matter.

And to start the ball rolling _THERE_, not here...

http://downloads.beunited.org/obos_ball.jpg

Sandro sent that in to me, and I thought it was very nice... sort of a
osmosis outta something else... felt very Be-ish, while felt new and
distinct.

Go to the new list to talk about it and more.  Keep the dev lists for
dev talk.  :)

Deej
--
Donovan Schulteis
deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'