[openbeos] Re: Logo -- no, itsa penguin

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:10:08 CDT

Hmmm... to me, it looks like a penguin on an ice float looking down at
a hole in the ice. We have an overhead view of said penguin whose
orange beak juts out across the circular hole. Inside this hole is
(clearly) the penguin's mate, whose beak is just poking out of the
water (straight on from our angle).

I mean, it's so obvious!

(wonder what freudian associations my penguin view demonstrates...)