[haiku] Loading add-ons

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:38:55 -0500

I've been tinkering with Themis under Haiku off and on for the last 24 hours, and I got it to compile. (Yay!) But when running it, I'm running into a situation where the add-ons aren't loading properly. Per the ancient Be way, load_add_on() should return a positive integer on success and B_ERROR on failure. I'm getting 0x80001303 which is apparently a negative 32-bit integer. I didn't find a matching error code, so I thought I'd ask if any one might have an insight why the add-ons might not be loading. As far as I know, these add-ons should still load under BeOS. Has the add-on api changed?

Thanks,
Raymond