[openbeos] Re: LinuxWorld in San Francisco canceled

  • From: "Tyler Akidau" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:17:35 -0700

On 5/23/07, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a note to anyone on the list who was considering attending the
LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco during August 2007 (I had been hoping
to attend myself) - the current plans have been canceled.

I received a note from Jorge asking me to notify this list and anyone
who had been interested that he has retracted the booth application
that he previously submitted and does not plan to attend as a Haiku
presence.

Michael is doing what he can to see if he can get the booth back. Jorge
cancelled with no notice and no offer to hand things over. So don't go
cancelling any plans you might've made just yet... :-)

-Tyler