[haiku] Re: LightWave 3D for BeOS... and Haiku?

  • From: hudsonco1@xxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:50:58 -0400

Marco,

There's no single list for BeOS applications. I did a quick check of the usual
places one would have found a product announcement, as well as Newtek.com. I
didn't find any product announcement. If there were a release, it would have
been around 2000, and the product would have cost about $2500.

Regards,
Andrew