[openbeos] Lets Go ...

  • From: Mathew Hounsell <mat.geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to reduce the size of my linux partition to work on BeOS. I am
("touch wood") about to have my system back up to a normal level.
I used BeOS drive setup to remove a partition and it killed my partition
table. I couldn't even get fdisk on RedHat Linux 6+ or OS/2 4 to run
properly for my damaged drive. I had to move all desimate my 2G of data,
unistall software and compress most of the remaining to get it of the
extended partition. I had to use RedHat 5.2 and it's fdisk.

You don't care but it is a warning.

I will see what I can do to help with the designs available.

 Get 100% private, FREE email for life from Excite Australia
 Visit http://inbox.excite.com.au/