[openbeos] Re: Leaving OpenBeOS : David

  • From: "Matt Verran" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:33:17 GMT

Helmar,

IMHO You've hit the nail on the head - first intelligent post on the
subject that I've seen, and possibly one of the few people to actually
see what David was saying.

David Reid is not trying to destroy or devalue OBOS, I'm sure he'd
rather be proved wrong and OBOS succeed - remember he's still providing
the mailing list.

Congrats Helmar