[openbeos] Re: Leaving OpenBeOS : David

  • From: "Allen Brunson" <brunsona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:27:15 -0500

Axel Dörfler wrote:
>> What going? Is there civil war? Are Ego getting to big? Guy, I know I
>> speak for many other End-Users we want "BE". I open you guys can work
>> it out. Read something like this makes me feel that OS could end.
>
> Exactly, but despite its professional presentation, David's statements
> are just rants, I don't see much truth in it.

Yes.  I've read quite a number of David Reid's posts to mailing lists over
the years and he's got some nerve.  I think it's HIM that's got a problem
playing well with others.

People, you should really get your facts straight and/or do a little
independent research before getting your panties in a bunch.