[haiku] Leaf.eu.pn

  • From: VyR <vyr.software@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 17:50:04 +0100

Dear Community,

We have been in the last 2 months gathering all the links available
around the community.
From current websites and from the old page belinks.org, where there
were around 400 BeOS websites registered. From those, only 100 are
alive.

Then Leaf.eu.pn, (maybe easier to remember LEAF.EUro.PeaN) Tries to be
a point of the community to join ALL links and related websites as
belinks was.

There are around 200 links which will be published soon. There is as
well the possibility to send us new links and, additionally we created
a custom google search only taking the subset defined to those
links...

Therefore no more Poetry in your Google searches, only useful data:)

Hope you like the idea, so we can polish it up a bit more.

Regards!