[openbeos] Re: Konqueror update (plus radical proposal)

  • From: revol@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 21:22:20 +0200 (MEST)

Yeah, windows only :)
btw clipmate has evolved a lot since the time I tried it (was just a multi
clipboard)

I think under BeOs it could be very simple to implement:
Monitor the clipboard
Flatten the message to a file, add some attributes

So basically you can turn Tracker into a SuperClipboard :)

then just write some progs / addons to visualise and re-import it to the
clipboard
(maybe we could also write an filetype handler so it handles drag-n-drop)

I don't have time to do it now btw, it someone want's to get on it :)