[openbeos] Re: Kernel hacking on PPC

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:46:13 -0500

The problem with this is that it is not a matter of NuBus being one thing.
Any more than saying:

If that kind of support (Network cards) were to be implemented, how far
would that place OBOS from a TCP/IP stack and apps (ftp, etc).

Apple engineers are always improving things. ;-)
From what I understand, there were something like 6 models of motherboards
for the iMac. There must have been 30 NuBus motherboards. Everyone, possibly
different.
Yuk.