[openbeos] Re: Just one, big question, seriously

  • From: "Andy Main" <andymain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:45:08 BST

I've been thinking about this and I don't quite understand why a
'standard' iso couldn't have been produced.  Why did they do it this
way?  OK you have to do it first in two files, but to make things
easier after that, why not make a single iso so people wouldn't have
this problem burning two images onto the same disk?

BTW I used cdrecord which worked fine.

Andy.
(who isn't up for an argument - just commenting)

>I am not sure what part of the world you are in but in America you can
go to
>Best Buy and get R5 Pro with the BeOS Bible for $50 bucks. Also
Mirocenter