[openbeos] Re: Just one, big question, seriously

  • From: "Chuck \"PUP\" Payne" <cepayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:54:57 -0500

Point taken, just I want to point out than Linus used Minux for a while and
not ATT Unix. You know it so funny that people harp on mistake and not
answer questions what is everyone afraid of...

This was the point of my e-mail....

So me being one of the end users
that will install R1 and play with it, what can I look for that will be
different from BeOS 5.03? I know you guys are taking the core of Be and
making it better, but will make me dance with joy?

I really want to know what is going to be so cool about OpenBeOS R1? So far
as I stated I have seen BlueOS which I guess is a Be like OS and AtheOS,
which I am not use what they are doing. So what is OpenBeOS got on these?

I am not against stop OpenBeOS, Just I like to be able to know what it has
over others.

Chuck