[openbeos] Re: Just one, big question, seriously

  • From: "unlyrn" <unlyrn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:18:14 NZST (+1200)

Er, have you seen DR7? R4? (I haven't - but I know the history fairly
well)
Sometimes things get rewritten completely, if its appropriate...
sometimes
they are an extension, an evolution, if you will

Oh, and no offence intended - but stop trolling
This is a list for people who are interested in the development of an
Open BeOS... not a list for people who are interested in preventing
it....

Don't like the project? Don't read the list...