[haiku] Re: Just a few questions

  • From: Mattia Tristo <mattia.tristo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:47:08 +0100

Haiku is rewritten from scratch, not beos code, but only API scheme is the
same!!!

best regards
Mattia

--

--------------------------

Hey Brother, i can't remember a reason why!!!

Hey You!!!
Don't be afraid!!!
Tell me that You Love Yourself!!!

IT: Hey Tu!!!
      Non essere preoccupato!!!
      Dimmi che ti vuoi bene e ti ami!!!

"I crimini contro l'umanità li chiamano errori"
                                 (Pierangelo Bertoli)

Home Page : http://sites.google.com/site/homepagedimattiatristo/

Linux USer : 523480 (http://counter.li.org/)

Sprazzi di luce : http://www.sprazzidiluce.eu