[openbeos] Re: Join the project 2

  • From: "Gustavo Weisz" <gustavo.weisz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:12:58 -0300

On 5/15/06, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Gustavo Weisz" <gustavo.weisz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi, I am a information systems engineering student from Argentina, > and a OS > fanatic, I have little experience with BeOS, but from what I now it > introduced lots of new ideas, I'am willing to help in the project but > I dont > know in which areas I can be helpfull. > > I have experience with C and linux enviorement, and little experience > on > general design issues (which is the part I most like).

Well, we don't really have a ready set of tasks waiting for someone to
be working on it (of course, besides our bug tracker).
We're depending on your own initiative - what tasks would you like to
work on, how deep do you want to dig in (low level hardware vs. shell
scripts :-)), etc. If you've found something, please notify us, and
just start working on it.
And thanks for your interest!

Bye,
  Axel.

Ok, I will start looking for something in the bug tracker =)

PS: I haven't read that article, I just started looking for an open beos
project and found Haiku.