[openbeos] Re: Join the project 2

  • From: merkoth@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:42:17 -0300

Gustavo Weisz escribió:

Hi, I am a information systems engineering student from Argentina, and a OS fanatic, I have little experience with BeOS, but from what I now it introduced lots of new ideas, I'am willing to help in the project but I dont know in which areas I can be helpfull.
I have experience with C and linux enviorement, and little experience on general design issues (which is the part I most like).
Wow! From Argentina? Did you see the Haiku article in Linux USERS #21? btw, I'm just asking because I'm the one who wrote it... n_n

Cheers,