[openbeos] Re: Join the project

  • From: Christian Hieke <dasmoker@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:46:55 +0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:

[...] It all depends on what you can do, and how much time you're willing to spend.
Hm... I use Linux (sometimes Windows) for my C++ "development", have never done any BeOS programming (also no graphic-stuff).
This does not mean i'm a noob ;-)

What kind of work would you be interested in? Etc.
Maybe some small (window) application, don't know if they are really needed.
Anyway you should know what is easy for a user who can learn very fast (especially from existing code).
I'm sure there is something small to do...

Greetings
Christian