[haiku] Re: Japanese Haiku distribution "Basho" R1/Alpha 1 released

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:32:45 +0200

Dear SHINTA,

in the list of changes to the official Haiku distribution, I can see that
Single Window Navigation has been turned on and the shortcut key has been
switched. I understand that changing the time format caters to Japanese
users, but could you explain the reasons for changing these other settings?
Was it changed, because it is the personal preference of the person(s) who
put together the Basho distribution? Or were there other good reasons for
changing these particular preferences?

Best regards,
-Stephan