[haiku] Re: Japanese Haiku distribution "Basho" R1/Alpha 1 released

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 07:08:59 -0700

Axel Dörfler wrote:
"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Urias McCullough wrote on Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:36:34 -0700:
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which is precisely what he meant when he said that Haiku Inc. was
initially unaware there was a violation.
That also means that there could not have been any discussion until
today then, when the actual inquiry about a potential guideline
violation from Grzegorz Dbrowski was several days ago.
Haiku, Inc. was made aware of the potential distro guideline
violations on September 28th at 10:38 AM PDT.
If so, then you had plenty of time to leave at least a brief note in response to Grzegorz's inquiry.

Jorge, would you please stop being so annoying?
You had your time with Haiku Inc. You know exactly what Haiku Inc. is supposed to be and do. There is no gray area, no matter how often you bring that to the table.

I am sorry that I have to bring this up again, but the reason for my insistence on the Haiku Inc. disclosure is not to be annoying, but because there was what me and a few others consider a misuse of authority by one Haiku Inc. member. Maybe you are not aware, because you were on vacation, or perhaps because you chose not to read the thread (who knows at this point).

I guess we've been pretty clear that we were talking about this for some time already - no need to doubt that, and, furthermore, no need to get annoying (but yes, we could have been faster). You mentioned the guideline problems here, and everyone else can do so. Obviously, no one else wondered about this, and the only person we would have pleased by writing a post to this list would have been you.

Yeah, right: when I say something, it is only me (others that may agree don't exist, and if they do, they don't count); but if it;s you and a few others it is everybody else. Typical assumption-based dismissive response:..

I don't see the point in documenting Haiku Inc.'s actions this way - and when you brought up that point, Urias quickly answered anyway.

I won't be following this thread anymore, btw.

I was starting to forget, but with your "I say my thing and then walk away" knee-jerk reaction reply, you just reminded me one of the reasons why I left Haiku Inc.

Jorge