[haiku] Re: Japanese Haiku distribution "Basho" R1/Alpha 1 released

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:29:43 +0200 CEST

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Urias McCullough wrote on Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:36:34 -0700:
> > > That also means that there could not have been any discussion
> > > until
> > > today then, when the actual inquiry about a potential guideline
> > > violation from Grzegorz Dbrowski was several days ago.
> > Haiku, Inc. was made aware of the potential distro guideline
> > violations on September 28th at 10:38 AM PDT.
> If so, then you had plenty of time to leave at least a brief note in
> response to Grzegorz's inquiry.

Jorge, would you please stop being so annoying?
You had your time with Haiku Inc. You know exactly what Haiku Inc. is
supposed to be and do. There is no gray area, no matter how often you
bring that to the table.
I guess we've been pretty clear that we were talking about this for
some time already - no need to doubt that, and, furthermore, no need to
get annoying (but yes, we could have been faster).
You mentioned the guideline problems here, and everyone else can do so.
Obviously, no one else wondered about this, and the only person we
would have pleased by writing a post to this list would have been you.
I don't see the point in documenting Haiku Inc.'s actions this way -
and when you brought up that point, Urias quickly answered anyway.

I won't be following this thread anymore, btw.

Bye,
   Axel.