[haiku] Re: Japanese Haiku distribution "Basho" R1/Alpha 1 released

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:29:06 -0700

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please stop playing the victim.

Then please stop sending the inflammatory and/or accusative emails
incessantly. Half the reason there's been such a delayed response is
precisely because you've been on the warpath lately, throwing anything
and everything said back in people's faces if it was even remotely
perceived as being official. As a consequence quite a few of the
people trying to get things done for Haiku Inc. have been afraid to
say anything whatsoever without consensus for fear of being blasted by
you again on the mailing list.

If you want to blame me for somebody else's inability to respond in a
timely manner or even respond at all, be my guest. But as far as I am
concerned, I made not accusations.

To me, you are either too sensitive or paranoid, and have this tendency
to react emotionally rather than rationally to observations or criticism
that are actually meant to make things better for the project.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki