[openbeos] Re: Jamfile and OBOSInstall rule

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:46:20 +0200

Hi Waldemar,

i didn't test what you describe but i think there is something about installed
targets too. The OBOSInstall rule generates an installed target name from your
<bin>route and route and it gets the same, so you only got one installed.

What you can try is adding an install grist on the bin route like this :
OBOSInstall install-networking
   : [ FDirName $(OBOS_TEST_DIR) kits net ]
   : <bin>route
   : <installedbin> ;

or

OBOSInstall install-networking
   : [ FDirName $(OBOS_TEST_DIR) kits net ]
   : <bin>route
   : installedbin ;

This is just an idea, not tested at all...
Jerome