[openbeos] Re: It is accomplished

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 20:49:53 -0700

>I'm working on both of these.  I intend to write a series of newsletter

>articles about Jam and our build system.  I also have started work on a

Great!  How soon do you think we'll start seeing those?

>Jamfile-engine that mimics the behavior of Be's makefile-engine (which
>I must say is pretty slick.)  Of course it is a lot easier to create
>that with Jam ;)

I've been meaning to ask for this as well, so I'm glad to see that
you're working on it.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)